Have you ever caught yourself thinking one of the following thoughts?
- “No one will ever want all this stuff, I haven’t used it in years!”
- “It is such a long drive to drop this bag of clothes off, it’s probably not worth it…”
What many people do not realize is the triple impact of donating something to MERS Goodwill:
- You are being environmentally conscious by choosing to put items back into the economy rather than discarding them to a landfill. If we cannot sell your items, we have the appropriate resources to recycle as much as possible.
- You are providing your items with the chance to continue to be of use to someone else, allowing them to purchase basic things at a fraction of the cost.
- You are also supporting an effort to not only train and prepare individuals for employment, but also improve their quality of life.
If you are wondering if you items can even be donated, look through the Items We Cannot Accept page to find out. We look forward to receiving items at our various locations throughout the area!